Every iComfort Hybrid mattress is made with our exclusive Carbon Fiber Memory Foam. This system channels heat away from your body and provides exceptional strength for back and neck support. The advanced 1025 iComfort® Hybrid Support™ System with BestEdge® Foam Encasement features individually wrapped coils that work independently to conform to every curve of your body and provide durable support. Added innovative cooling and comfort systems create a comfortable, breezy sleep all night long.
Carbon Fiber Memory Foam
Gel Active® Max Memory Foam
1025 iComfort® Hybrid Support™ System with BestEdge® Foam Encasement
Works With All Bed Types
A champion of comfort for all, Serta, Inc. (“Serta”) has pioneered sleep innovation for more than 90 years, bringing quality products to more than 150 countries worldwide. Every bed across the Serta®portfolio is designed to provide superior comfort, including the award-winning Perfect Sleeper® and iComfort® collections.
Serta takes a consumer-centric approach in everything it does, with help from its beloved Serta Sheep, the true curators of Serta comfort. In addition to Serta products available to consumers, Serta is a leading provider of beds to the hospitality industry, including several of the world’s largest hotel chains.
Free Shipping. This item is available for Local Pick UP at Mattress Mars Located at 4060 Eastgate drive, Unit A-101. Orlando, FL 32839. Call Now for more information 407-413-5615.
Warranty10 Year Limited Warranty
Serta® mattresses or foundations used with proper support are protected by a 10 year limited manufacturer’s warranty. Serta products are warrantied against manufacturing defects in workmanship and material (excluding covers and handles, except for handles on iSeries and equivalent level mattresses).
- Comfort Preference
- Bedding sold “as is”, or floor samples, or bedding purchased from second hand parties, non-retail establishments or received as a promotional item.
- Bedding height
- Corner guards
- Bent perimeter border rods due to moving or bending the sleep set for innerspring models
- Replacement of another piece in a sleep set unless it is also defective
- Damage of the mattress or foundation due to misuse or abuse
- Mattress damage due to an inappropriate foundation or when an incorrect bed frame is used
- Sheet fit
- Fabric Stains, soiling, fluid penetration, tears or burns
- Adjustable foundations (see owner’s manual for details on warranty coverage)
- Mattress fabric (except as noted in the Warranty Coverage Detail section for an All Foam mattress)
- Zippered mattress cover damage due to improper care including removal of cover
- Normal change in softness and recovery time associated with memory foam and latex materials over time. This does not affect the pressure-relieving qualities of these materials.
- Body impressions in the mattress that measure less than 1½" for an innerspring mattress; less than ¾" for all smooth top (non-quilted) hybrid mattresses and All Foam model mattresses.
- Sagging in the mattress that measures less than 1½" for an innerspring mattress; less than ¾" for all smooth top (non-quilted) hybrid mattresses and All Foam model mattresses.
The warranty coverage runs from the original date of purchase. Replacement of the mattress or foundation does not extend its limited warranty or begin a new limited warranty period. Your warranty period is based on the code printed on your white law label as indicated on the Warranty Code Chart. The duration of any applicable implied warranties, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness, shall not exceed the term of this limited warranty. (Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so this limitation may not apply to you.) Serta® shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages that result from the use of your Serta® product. (Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this exclusion may not apply to you.) No expressed or implied warranties are extended to persons who purchase the product from anyone other than Serta Simmons Bedding Company or its authorized dealers, and all warranties to such persons, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness, are hereby excluded.
If your Serta® mattress or foundation fails due to a manufacturing defect, the exclusive remedy under this warranty will be replacement of the defective product in the U.S., Puerto Rico or U.S. Virgin Islands. If the Serta® product you purchased is discontinued at the time of replacement, a current model of comparable quality and value will be selected. To receive service under the terms of this warranty contact your original Serta® dealer. If your original Serta® dealer is no longer in business or you have moved outside the service area, please contact Serta Customer Service at 1-888-55-SERTA (1-888-557-3782) between the hours of 9am to 5pm EST Monday - Friday. A copy of original bill of sale is needed to determine original date of purchase. Model name label and law label must be provided to identify the bedding and validate this warranty.
Your Rights Under State Law
This warranty gives you specific rights, and you may have other rights, which vary from state to state. This warranty is extended only to the original purchaser from Serta Simmons Bedding Company or its authorized dealers.