Our Sleep Specialists are available in-store, online, or by phone or chat to help find your perfect mattress.
Hybrid construction, premium features, and modern design for a first-class sleep experience that will leave you feeling invigorated.
- Up to 2x more memory foam than LX-Class and CX-Class models*
- 2K Nano Coils are 2,000 nano coils designed to provide enhanced conformability and pressure relief, with individualized back support for each unique shape
BlackICE™️ with Plant-Based Cooling Technology
1” AirCool™️ Memory Foam
1” Ultra HD Memory Foam
1” Comfort layer made with Alpaca, Cashmere, and Silk Fibers
1 1/2” HD Memory Foam
1/2” Self-Response™️ Latex
1 1/2” Energy Foam
1” 2K Nano Coil
Powered by T3 Pocketed Coil® Technology
Works With All Bed Types
Your mattress purchase is fully compatible with all modern support systems, including adjustable base, platform bed, box spring/foundation, even the floor!
The Beautyrest collection is leading the industry in sleep innovations and construction technology with a wide range of products to fit everyone’s needs. Beautyrest offers luxury beds that feature gel-infused foam layers, cooling technology and patented pocketed coil technology for a restorative sleep experience like no other. Plus, there are more budget-friendly Beautyrest mattresses that prove great quality can also be found at a great value. In addition to mattresses, Beautyrest offers bed accessories like bed frames, baby and toddler furniture, pillows and crib mattresses
Standard Shipping. This item is available for Local Pick UP at Mattress Mars Located at 4060 Eastgate drive, Unit A-101. Orlando, FL 32839. Call Now for more information 407-413-5615.
10-Year Limited Warranty.
Products made after March 1, 2015
- Use a new Beautyrest® or Simmons® foundation or a supportive, rigid, non-yielding foundation. An old foundation unit may not provide sufficient support.
- If used with a foundation, use a frame that provides rigid center support as well as support for the head, foot, and sides. For any queen or king frame that does not have a metal center support, you must use at least 5 hardwood or metal slats (1" x 4") and add legs to the 3 center slats. By not providing a sufficient supportive frame, damage can occur to the product that will void your warranty
- If used without a foundation (e.g. with a platform bed), add a solid platform on top of any open slatted mattress support system in which the spaces between the slats are greater than 2 inches (5 centimeters). Hardboard, plywood, particle board or a similar material, inserted between the mattress and the slatted platform, supporting the entire surface of the mattress will provide appropriate support. Use of an open slatted mattress support system in which the spaces between the slats are greater than 2 inches (5 centimeters), without the addition of a solid platform, will damage your mattress and void your warranty.
- For all adjustable foundations, which are covered by a separate warranty, please see the owner’s manual for required support.
- Use a protector pad on your mattress at all times to protect the condition of your mattress and preserve your warranty rights. Simmons® reserves the right to refuse service and void the warranty if the mattress or foundation is in an unsanitary condition, if the mattress or foundation has evidence of damage from liquid penetration or use of cleaning fluids, or whenever the product failure is caused by factors other than defective workmanship or materials.
- If you need to move your mattress, carton or bag it and carry it on its side to avoid damage. Handles are provided to assist in positioning the mattress on the foundation. Using the handles to carry the mattress may tear the fabric.
- Do not fold, stand or jump on product as damage can occur.
- Do not use cleaning fluids or any type of fabric protection application on your mattress; it may damage some of the materials.
- If your mattress has a removable cover, use only a professional dry cleaning service to clean the top cover. Do not machine wash the top cover. Do not remove or wash the bottom cover or the inner mattress cover.
- If your Beautyrest® or Simmons® product contains memory (viscoelastic) foam, do not use a heating pad or electric blanket.
- Do not remove or discard the white law labels or the model name label. These labels serve as a means of identification to establish your warranty rights. If you choose to remove the labels, keep them in a safe place.
- DO NOT SMOKE IN BED OR USE OPEN FLAMES (e.g. candles, lighters, matches) ON OR NEAR YOUR BED. Although your new Beautyrest® or Simmons® mattress meets the requirements of the Federal Flammability Standard, 16 CFR 1633, when it is used alone or with the foundation(s) specified on the 16 CFR 1633 law tag attached to your mattress, it is not fire-proof. In addition, sheets, blankets and other bedding can ignite and burn rapidly when exposed to open flames.